شاخص‌ها/اشکال تعارض منافع

در این موضوع سعی می‌شود شاخص‌هایی برای تعارض منافع جمع‌آوری شود
این شاخص‌ها میتوانند مربوط به قوانین یا کدهای اخلاقی باشند که از تجربیات برخی کشورها به دست آید.
همچنین در این موضوع میتوان به دنبال شاخص‌های بومی برای کشور خودمان باشیم (شناسایی شاخص‌های بومی تعارض منافع در کشور) و میزان آنها(مثل وجود یا عدم وجود قانون یا کد اخلاقی در مورد آنها) را بررسی کنیم.

2 پسندیده

شاخص های قانونی EuroPAM در محدودیت های تعارض منافع

EuroPAM Conflict of Interest Restrictions indicator list.pdf (97.0 کیلوبایت)

شاخص تعارض منافع دارای 3 بُعد اصلی، 14 بُعد فرعی و 76 گویه است که در چهار سطح رئیس دولت، سطح وزرای دولت، سطح اعضای مجلس و سطح کارمندان دولتی، سنجیده می‌شوند:
1- محدودیت‌ها
1-1- پذیرش هدیه
1-2- مالکیت شرکت خصوصی و/یا دارا بودن سهام
1-3- تملک شرکتهای دولتی ]8[
1-4- انعقاد قراردادهای دولتی از سوی مسئولان دولتی
1-5- عضویت در هیئت‌مدیره، مشاور یا مدیر یک شرکت خصوصی
1-6- اشتغال پسا-دولتی ]9[
1-7- تصاحب هم‌زمان منصب سیاست‌گذاری و منصب اجرای سیاست
1-8- مشارکت در فرایندهای تصمیمگیری رسمی که بر منافع خصوصی اثرگذار هستند
1-9- کمک به اعضای خانواده یا دوستان برای اشتغال در بخش دولتی
2- مجازات
2-1- جزای نقدی برای نقض مقررات تعارض منافع
2-2- وضع مجازات اداری برای نقض مقررات تعارض منافع
2-3- وضع مجازات کیفری برای نقض مقررات تعارض منافع
3- نظارت‌ها
3-1- بدنه‌ی نظارتی خاص (راهنمایی، آموزش و گردآوری داده)
3-2- بدنه‌ی اجرایی خاص (ضمانتهای اجرایی قانونی، رسیدگی قانونی به تخلف)
منبع

1 پسندیده

اشکال تعارض منافع (مورد بررسی در سازمانهای تجاری)

Conflict of Interest Certifications – Content

Below, we examine what is typically covered by a COI certification.

First, the basics tend to be questions around the following issues:

Employment (of oneself or family members) with or consulting for an entity doing or seeking to do business with or competing against the company.

Holding a financial interest (again, involving oneself or family members) in the above-described types of organizations.

Employment of relatives at the company.

Gifts, entertainment and travel involving any person or entity doing or seeking to do business with the company (including loans involving such persons or entities).

Sometimes these questions are asked broadly, other times in terms of the employee’s area of responsibility (e.g., do you have any procurement- or management-related duties concerning any entity in which you or a family member have an ownership interest?)

Second, less frequently one also sees questions concerning:

Any other outside employment or consulting (i.e., regardless of whether it involves a competitor, supplier, etc.)

Service on a board (of directors or advisors).

Anti-corruption requirements – questions involving employees of governmental entities and, less commonly, union officials.

Corporate opportunities.

Purchases, sales or leases of property involving the company.

Holding government office (presumably on a part-time basis) – which is generally relevant only to organizations that have significant dealings with a large number of local governmental bodies, like energy utilities; and

Relationships with the company’s external auditors.

Finally, one should ask, in substance: Do you have any other relationships, etc., that might reasonably be regarded as creating an actual or apparent conflict of interest with your responsibilities to the company?

Conflict of interest checklist

Use the following checklist to identify a possible conflict of interest. A “yes” to any of the questions might indicate a possible conflict or lead to the perception of conflict:

√ Am I, a relative of mine or a member of my family likely to be directly affected by this matter?

√ Is my property or that of a relative or family member likely to be directly affected?

√ Am I or a member of my family likely to gain or lose in any way that can be measured in financial terms?

√ Do I or a member of my family own shares in a company or organization that is likely to be directly affected?

√ Do I or a member of my family hold a position in a company or organization that is likely to be directly affected?

√ Am I or a member of my family employed by a person, company or organization that is likely to be directly affected?

√ Have I or a member of my family received any gifts in money or otherwise from a person, company or organization that is likely to be directly affected?

√ Will someone I am close to (friends, relatives) be directly affected by a decision of council?

√ Am I uncertain of my ability to act impartially and in the public interest?

√ Would a fair and reasonable person perceive that I was influenced by a personal interest in performing my public duty?

مجمع جهانی اقتصاد - شاخص رقابت - استناد به شاخص doing business بانک جهانی برای قاعده گذاری در حوزه تعارض منافع

http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-report-2019/

2 پسندیده

Fee Splitting

Fee splitting is the practice of sharing fees with professional colleagues, such as physicians or lawyers, in return for being sent referrals

In most parts of the world, the practice is considered unethical and unacceptable, hence fee splitting is often covert. The reason it is believed not to be in the interests of patients is because it represents a conflict of interest which may adversely affect patient care and well-being, since patients will not necessarily be referred to the most appropriate doctor to provide their on-going care but will instead be referred to those doctors or hospitals with whom the referring doctor has a “fee splitting” or commission payment type of arrangement. It is also called as ‘CUT’ (also spoken as Cee-You-Tee) practice in many parts of the world including India for its reference to a ‘cut’ from the patients bill.

این نوع از تعارض منافع به سهم‌خواری ترجمه شده است:

• سهم خواری یا زیرمیزی، بازپرداخت، ارجاع به خویشتن و سهم گیری، نوع ویژه‌ای از پرداخت رشوه و زیرمیزی در نظام سلامتبه شمار می‌رود.
  • در سهم خواری پزشکان یا سایر متخصصان این حوزه به منظور انتفاع بیشتر از بازارها و بیماران، بخشی از درآمد خود را به تامین‌کنندگان مرحله قبل خود پرداخت می‌نمایند تا بیمار به آن‌ها ارجاع داده شود.
  • زمانی زیرمیزی از نوع «سهم خواری» در بازار پدیدار می‌شود که قیمت دریافتی برای ارائه خدمات، از هزینة آن بیشتر باشد. این اتفاق در دو صورت حادث می‌شود؛ اول اینکه قیمت‌ها به اندازه‌ای افزایش یابد که هزینه نهایی پزشک را پوشش دهد؛ و دوم اینکه پزشک بتواند هزینه نهایی خود را با کاهش کیفیت خدمات ارائه شده کاهش دهند. با توجه به این موضوع انتظار می‌رود که در بیمه‌های اجتماعی مانند خدمات درمانی و تامین اجتماعی، بازپرداخت، امری عادی باشد

منبع: ویکیپدیا فارسی و انگلیسی

2 پسندیده

اساسا سهم خواری تعارض منافع در نظر گرفته می شود یا فساد؟